SourcePro Search is conducting a search for an Infrastructure Engineer, in Roseland, NJ.
What You Will Do:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and configuration of the firm’s IT network infrastructure including but not limited to Cisco routers and switches, Fortinet firewalls and the maintenance of the firms TCP/IP network.
- Strong skills with Cisco and Fortinet network hardware and working knowledge of network protocols is essential.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience administering a Cisco based LAN Experience configuring core Windows services (DHCP, DNS, etc)
- Experience with Fortinet Fortigate firewall devices and SDWAN Experience with troubleshooting and administering Cisco-based infrastructure, including WiFi, VLAN changes, Routing (BGP) and basic TCP/IP configuration
- Experience with wide-area networking, and network virtualization
- Experience using server and network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds or equivalent products
- Experience working in an Azure AD hybrid environment
- On-call one week per month to respond to incidents
- Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems
- BS degree or equivalent experience and IT certifications – CCNP, VCP a Plus
- Flexibility responding to issues affecting the infrastructure as they occur Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the firm’s hierarchy in a professional, timely manner
- Ability to learn new technologies and stay informed on emerging IT trends
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems
- Network performance tuning
Office Location: Roseland, NJ Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET (Hybrid) Amount of Travel Required: Minimum one annual visit to the firm’s multiple offices as required