SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a SVP, Bank Financial Planning & Analysis.
Our client is a rapidly growing bank with exceptional management in a fast-paced collegial environment.
Reporting to the CFO, we are seeking 10 years of progressive experiences in Banking Finance or Accounting for this high profile role.
- Develop approaches and manage the annual budget process, strategic plan, and capital plan processes, coordinating with all business units across Bank.
- Present budget, strategic plan, and capital plan to CFO, COO and CEO and support presentations to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and implement funds transfer pricing, capital allocation, and overhead allocation methodologies.
- Oversee preparation of monthly business unit reports, analyze results to identify deviations from expected results, review results with the business and identify ways to build on positive and mitigate negative performance.
- Review results and proposed enhancement and mitigation efforts with the CFO, COO and CEO to obtain input and confirmation of planned actions.
- Meet as necessary with bank regulators to review budget, strategic plan, capital plan, and periodic results.
- Support new product initiatives, specifically performing profitability analysis.
- Work with the Treasurer to develop cost of capital methodology and assist lending units in developing loan pricing.
- Develop information regarding, and monitoring performance of, businesses and industries of M&A interest.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, treasury, accounting or internal audit required
- At least 2 years working in an FP&A group in a bank preferred
- Experience with technical accounting, financial analysis and regulations within a banking environment
- Familiarity with funds transfer pricing, risk adjusted return on capital, and product pricing methodologies
- Experience with budgeting and planning tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess and exhibit an exemplary level of integrity and discretion
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret and analyze complex financial statements