SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Billing Coordinator for our top rated law firm client in their Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate will perform, provide training for and support standard billing and client accounting processes including processing proformas and client invoices, support related inquiries and reporting as needed.
What You'll Do:
• Receive and process billing for attorneys in multiple practice groups including editing time narratives.
• Coordinate, monitor and process approved markdowns, write-offs and necessary maintenance.
• Assist attorneys and assistants in understanding billing processes, policies and procedures.
• Assist Accounts Receivable and Collections staff to resolve or prevent billing errors.
• Work closely with the billing team to report on daily activities to resolve issues before they impact billing results.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
• 5+ years Law Firm billing experience.
• Significant Elite or Aderant experience.
• Ability to analyze, assess possible problems, prioritize concerns and make decisions.
• Ability to perform well under pressure.
• Must be able to adapt schedule to changing environment.
• Strong work ethic, flexible, dependable, and positive attitude.
• Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Must be a good planner who is very detail-oriented and has the ability to organize and prioritize.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.