SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition & Development Manager with our top rated law firm client in their New York office.
The ideal candidate will implement global strategy at the local level in the New York office, manage all aspects of student recruiting, attorney relations and professional development programs and initiatives, and manage TM team members in assigned offices.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Talent Acquisition Implement all Attorney Recruiting initiatives and activities including campus, targeted, diversity, and summer associate recruiting programs;
- Reconcile related budgets;
- Works with the Talent Acquisition team to coordinate special cross-office projects including leading targeted IP hiring;
- Develop and maintain law school, and professional association relationships;
- Develop, execute and manage local recruiting strategies, policies, initiatives, and administrative operations;
- Analyze trends, generate reports, and develop and lead recommendations for improvement by utilizing data and databases;
- Work beyond scheduled hours as required, including attendance at special events in the evenings and/or on weekends;
- Travel as needed for programs, activities and initiatives.
- Talent Development: Manage and implement all global and local Talent Development programs, initiatives, and all aspects of local Talent Development in-house training;
- Provide strategic and logistical support to the local Talent Development Committee;
- Assist the local Talent Development Chairs with monitoring and approving budget items;
- Serve as Attorney Development liaison to all office attorneys;
- Implement local Performance Management processes including partnerships with attorneys on performance approvals, reports and meetings.
- Talent Management Manage the implementation of global programs in assigned offices;
- Provide performance and career guidance, supervision, and evaluation of Talent Management team in assigned offices;
- Manage and monitor local office expenses and reconcile related budgets;
- Participate in the hiring and training of local office Talent Management team members;
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new hires (staff and attorneys), including: notifications to Talent Services and local administrative managers regarding new hire’s arrival, preparation of orientation schedules; collect and review all new hire paperwork;
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or a related field (preferred);
- At least 7 years of attorney recruiting and development experience (preferred);
- At least 7 years of professional coordination experience;
- At least 7 years of experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred);
- Advanced proficiency in rules of English grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Advanced proficiency with coordinating training programs and events;
- Fundamental proficiency in project management skills and strategies;
- Advanced knowledge of legal recruiting, attorney development and administrative policies and procedures;
- Advanced knowledge of legal education, career development and attorney development practices and philosophies;
- Advanced knowledge of communication principles and practical applications.