SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst with our large law firm client.
This position is based in San Francisco and will require you to travel to Palo Alto once a week at a minimum and as needed.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical phone support for the business and for end user devices-both hardware/software including PCs, laptops, IP Telephones, and mobile devices.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner Ensure all requests from users are logged and escalation procedures are followed
- Maintain problem status/resolution information in ticketing database Ensure SLAs are met by reviewing the Help Desk inbox and tickets Escalate issues and collaborate with the appropriate IT teams to find resolutions
- Update Help Desk knowledge base with accurate and up-to-date information
- Troubleshooting problems with Windows based workstations, custom applications, email, network and peripheral equipment
- Troubleshoot Android and Apple iOS software issues
- Maintain expert level knowledge of the platform’s operating systems, standard applications, and computer hardware solutions
- Work overtime as required Perform other duties as assigned
- College degree required in a technology discipline (preferred)
- Minimum of three years’ of professional experience in supporting end user equipment in a high availability corporate or law firm environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and be a team player
- Must possess a solid understanding of PC hardware/peripheral devices, Active Directory, standard operating systems (Windows 7/10) and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience supporting mobile technologies iOS and Android