SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Technical Support Analyst.
The Technical Support Analyst’s goal is to meet the exact IT, support, education and application needs of the firms IT users.
This includes troubleshooting hardware and software as well as installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC hardware, mobile devices, printers/copiers, and telephones.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide hands on support to users who are experiencing desktop operating system, connectivity and applications issues and provide complete follow-through to successful resolution.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and execute or coordinate repairs in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide 2nd level support various law firm applications such as iManage, Carpe Diem, Aderant and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide 2nd level support for software escalations from the helpdesk.
- Provide 2nd level support for remote access calls escalated from the help desk (Citrix and VPN).
- Assess software compatibility with current operating system and execute on the installation and maintenance of practice specific applications.
- Plan, schedule and execute on computer equipment installations, imaging, upgrades and replacement projects.
- Maintain hardware inventory for PC, Printer and Mobile devices.
- Effectively translate user requests, business needs and technical specifications into formal written documentation.
- Maintain vendor relationship for contact/troubleshooting purposes serving as a liaison with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Preferred credentials: CompTIA A+ Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCITP:
- Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Typically has 4 + years of relevant work experience.
- Previous technical lead role a plus.
- Works independently or as a part of a team under general supervision.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization and peers to reach common goal.
- Dedication to customer service.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action based on result.
- Strong analytical skills and critical attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the firm while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows latest Operating system and desktop applications.
- Familiarity with remote access platforms and trouble shooting of each.
- Familiarity with PC imaging software, Ghost and SCCM. Familiarity with LAN/WAN technologies and cabling.
- Familiarity with smartphones, specifically iPhones, Androids and Blackberrys.
- Experience supporting AV and videoconferencing equipment.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.