SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Systems Coordinator with our top ranked global law firm client.
This role offers a competitive base, excellent growth potential and a fantastic firm culture.
- Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, the IT Systems Coordinator position involves extensive team and end-user interaction.
- Maintains positive contact with attorneys and support staff, observes confidentiality of personnel and Firm matters.
- The IT Systems Coordinator must be able to perform problem analysis to resolve system issues and provide solutions to reported issues.
- The IT Systems Coordinator will work with the IT Systems Supervisor and the Computer Operations Manager to address and resolve staffing issues.
- Shift: Monday - Friday 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- The IT Systems Coordinator will split time between answering support calls and serve as the primary escalation position for the rest of the Systems Analysts.
- Coordinate requests for home visits to partners’ residences.
- Assist in on-boarding/off-boarding of employees.
- Will work closely with the Desktop team to troubleshoot users issues and facilitate the transfer of resolution information to the other members of the HelpDesk.
- Will at times take direction from the members of the Desktop Engineering team to address and resolve more complex issues relating to user issues.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between IT groups to assist in addressing and resolving IT issues.
- Assist in troubleshooting software/hardware application issues.
- Engage in conflict resolution ensuring a productive team environment and work satisfaction.
- Follow up on all open ticket related calls, as well as all calls escalated to interdepartmental teams.
- Service Desk: Monitor the queue of requests in Service Now and assign requests or personally resolve as appropriate.
- Ensure all incidents are logged and timely resolved.
- Evaluate tickets for proper categorization, documentation, and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate information regarding open tickets to the appropriate shift as needed.
- Train new HelpDesk staff in Service Now procedures and best practices.
- Ensure that all IT staff are in compliance.
- Knowledge Transfer: Identify chronic, recurring technical problems, make managers aware of these problems, and work with appropriate IT staff to resolve them.
- Document procedures and knowledge-base information to be utilized by members of the IT department.
- Maintain a highly competitive knowledge of relevant products, current support policies, and methods of support delivery.
- Participate in the growth and development of a central knowledgebase by authoring reusable incident solutions and technical articles.
- Participate in analysis of Service Now data which may require identification of changes to procedures, standards and systems.
- College degree in a computer-related discipline required.
- Technical experience related to the area of assignment may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Three to five years of experience in a technical environment, supporting the latest version of the Microsoft Office application suite as well as iManage, Payne, Workshare, DocXtools, SMS, Microsystems, Litera, and other legal specific applications.
- One to two years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in working with various groups and teams within and outside the IT group.
- Law firm experience a plus. One or more of these certifications a plus: MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist; Certification in Word, Excel and Outlook (version 2016) PowerPoint or Access, Network+ preferred.
- HDI: HelpDesk Analyst Certification Knowledge, Skills,
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all staff while serving a demanding user base in a highly demanding environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent customer service and fulfill customer expectations.
- Ability to gauge strengths and limitations of HelpDesk team, escalating problems when needed in order to maintain workflow.
- Self-starter who is a curious learner, independently motivated, professional, responsible, and reliable.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive work demands in a fast paced, professional environment while continuing to fulfill essential duties.
- Serve as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries on the Firm’s software applications, hardware, printers, and remote technologies directed to the IT department.
- Excellent organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize multiple urgent tasks and the ability to delegate effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Firm’s core applications including Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, iManage/DeskSite, and other industry standard document management systems.
- Knowledge of Interaction, Mac OS, Visio, and law firm specific applications.
- Administer accounts through AD and other Microsoft administration tools.
- Follow up on calls escalated to Infrastructure, Development, Exchange Administrator, etc.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining all end-user IT equipment.
- This includes personal computers, laptops, printers, electronic devices, and the software that runs on these devices.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inventory and security measures associated with the Firm’s inventory.
- Collaborate extensively with peers to resolve user issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of the team and the information available to users.
- Must be flexible in adjusting schedule to accommodate the needs of the department and the Firm.
- Must be available and willing to cover different shifts and, on rare occasions, work overnight, as needed, as well as weekends and holidays.