SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Benefits Coordinator to join our Top Rated Law Firm client’s team, in their Newark office.
The Coordinator’s primary focus is supporting Benefits as part of the Human Resources Department by maintaining and ensuring the data integrity of the Human Resource Information System (“HRIS”) while performing various administrative tasks such running/reviewing report queries, analyzing data, reconciling invoices, research inquiries and benefit/finance reporting.
What You'll Do:
· Provide clerical and administrative support to the firm’s Benefits Manager with employee benefit life span updates such as onboarding confirmation, updates due to qualifying life events and transition summaries due to terminations.
· Facilitate benefits new hire orientation and all self-serve processes for the life span of the employee.
· Maintain employee benefit records by recording employee life span events from hire to termination in HRIS system, third party administrator websites and virtual document folders as part of the internal document management system.
· Run standard weekly, monthly and yearly internal reports in order to reconcile records with various departments and/or third party administrators while tracking department trends such as overtime reporting and firm trends such as attrition.
· Assist with inputting data into the HRIS system for payroll processing
· Assist in maintaining and processing data regulatory reporting such as EEO-1, NDT and ACA.
· Tracking and recording third party invoice payments.
· Assist in organizing and facilitating annual firm functions such as open enrollment and flu shots which includes development of marketing material.
· Assist employees with general benefit inquiries such as confirming benefit enrollment and informing proper processes.
· Recommend innovative solutions and process improvements to ensure policy changes are supported by the HRIS system and functioning effectively.
· Filing employee documentation in personnel and benefit folders in addition to updating Department files. What You'll Bring:
· Minimum 2 years of HRIS and/or HR/Benefits administrative experience
· ADP Workforce Now experience a plus
· Basic understanding of HR/Benefit processes which includes benefits terminology
· Intermediate level of Excel and strong mathematical ability
· Strong Customer Service Skills
· Critical evaluation skills
· Strong organizational ability