SourcePro Search is conducting a search for an HR Manager, who will provide support to the Head of US Human Resources in managing HR matters pertaining to partners, associates and professional staff.
This may include, but is not limited to hiring processes, staffing, supervision, training, performance management, employee relations, salary and bonus administration and policy management.
Specific Skills Required:
- Provide support to the Head of Human Resources as needed and take an active role in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Partner with the Head of Human Resources in preparing and coordinating the annual salary review and bonus process for fee earning and professional staff.
- Act as primary point of contact for all East Coast HR related questions and provided guidance on policies and procedures.
- Manage all leaves, performance management, employee relations issue, worker's compensation and unemployment claims.
- Advise and collaborate with Business Services leads and Office Managers to address HR related issues.
- Advise on employee relations issues and leads employee performance meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Provide support to the Head of HR in developing and implementing performance and reward management systems, including pay and benefits which reflect current market trends.
- Ensure the firm is fully compliant with all local, state, and federal labor law guidelines and regulations.
- Oversee the onboarding process of legal and professional staff in the US.
- Maintain regular contact to ensure they are properly integrated with their teams.
- Complete exit interviews and assist with the departure process for all employees.
- Responsible for management and development of the HR staff.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as needed.
- Travel to other US offices as needed.
Experience and Education Required:
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm's internal, personnel, and client affairs.
- Highly proficient in all standard office software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Excellent attention to detail together with a methodical and organized approach.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written, at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to handle queries efficiently with diplomacy and tact, gaining confidence of partners and staff with the desire to work as part of a team but equally able to work independently.
- Able to manage fast-paced workload effectively, prioritize and manage conflicting deadlines, and move projects forward under tight deadlines while handling multiple, detailed tasks.
- Able to influence and build strong working relationships with internal clients and colleagues in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Able to escalate issues as appropriate and present and communicate issues effectively along with logical solutions for implementation.
- Solutions focused, proven initiative, proactive approach and independent thought.
- An enthusiasm to increase and maintain knowledge of HR compliance in the states in which the firm operates.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard hours, when needed.
- A minimum of two years of HR manager level experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- A comprehensive understanding of US labor laws