SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity with one of our Top Clients in the NY office. This role offers a generous compensation package to include a high base, bonus, great benefits and many other perks.
The incumbent will manage primary market research efforts, develop market research plans/budget, manage research efforts and conduct market surveillance. This role will also have responsibility to manage agencies/vendors develop/disseminate intelligence needed to drive critical business decisions.
• Post-graduate degree (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Health-Economics, Statistics, Management Science, Business, Marketing, or related field OR Bachelor’s degree in abovementioned field – in that case combination with MBA from globally leading school highly preferred
• 6+ years of overall full-time work experience, of which 3+ years of relevant experience in healthcare (incl. pharma) commercial market intelligence (primary research, secondary research, third party data analytics, vendor management, etc.) AND the most recent 3+ years full-time employed in U.S. healthcare
• Good knowledge of the US Healthcare environment across multiple segments and brands pertaining to Bayer’s global business
• Record of professional success, demonstrated through above-average performance reviews, and promotions
• Strong analysis and synthesis skills, and ability to draw insights form research and analytics
• Solid knowledge of, and experience with relevant pharmaceutical data sources including sales data sources such as IMS, SourceRx, laptop/iPad detailing, Specialty Pharmacy data, formulary data, etc.
• Ability to lead efforts to understand customers and market and to represent this knowledge accurately and with impact
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations
• Good and proven project management skills
• Demonstrated team leadership skills
• Must have the ability to travel up to 20%
• Must be able to work long term in the United States.