SourcePro Search is conducting a search for Law Firm Recruiter, Talent Acquisition professional for a large global law firm to be based in the New York office. This direct hire role offers a high base, excellent benefits and tremendous growth opportunities within a top ranked global law firm. This role can be based in he New York City or LA office.
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, the In-house Recruiter supports the Firm’s career placement initiatives by identifying opportunities and helping to secure in-house positions for our lawyers. The In-house Recruiter will also provide support for recruiting of professional staff positions.
• Work with multiple sources to identify in-house opportunities for lawyer placement;
• Work with Talent team to support and coordinate the Firm’s Career Pathways Newsletter;
• Support professional staff hiring as needed;
• Conduct phone interviews with candidates to assess skills/qualifications; make recommendations;
• Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and local offices; prepare offers and facilitate pre-hire due diligence;
• Research job openings, recruiting and market data;
• Generate and maintain data, track placement and hiring metrics, and develop recommendations for process improvements;
• Work overtime as required, including traveling to attend meetings, events, functions beyond scheduled hours; and
• Handle additional Talent Acquisition and Career related projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Strong professional presence, communication skills, organization, and attention to detail required.
• At least 3 years of multi-sourcing, full-cycle recruiting experience (preferred);
• Law firm or professional services firm experience (preferred);
• Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Advanced-level proficiency in viRecruit or comparable Applicant Tracking System software; and
• Advanced-level knowledge of HR principles and practices related to sourcing and recruiting candidates.