SourcePro Search is conducting a search for an experienced Senior Litigation Paralegal with Trial experience for a large global law firm to be based in the Los Angeles office.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will work on a team that manages large volumes of documents and data.
- You are responsible for reviewing, organizing, and maintaining document databases for case tracking discovery, and document production.
- You will draft standard and recurrent pleadings, e-file, and serve documents.
- You are responsible for assisting attorneys with preparing pleadings/motions for filing and service.
You will also assist attorneys in various offices across the firm in support of our clients.
What You'll Bring:
- This will include assisting in the preparation of necessary documents for witness interviews, depositions, hearings, arbitrations, mediations, and trials.
- You will be responsible for locating and reviewing information applicable to a particular case, person, or subject through online research or document reviews.
- You will act as the lead paralegal by managing cases and guiding your teammates.
- 6 years' experience as a litigation paralegal in a law firm
- Experience with litigation software, including Relativity and TextMap
- Experience with Westlaw and Lexis/Nexis
- Experience with Cite-Checking and Blue Booking
- Experience with efiling
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate
- 6 years' experience as a litigation paralegal
- Strong experience with discovery, arbitrations, and trials in complex cases
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong writing skills and the ability to draft complex legal documents
- Thorough understanding of federal and local filing procedures (electronic and hard copy)