SourcePro Search is conducting a search for an exceptional Legal Recruiting Senior Manager to join the Legal Talent Office of our top-rated global law firm.
The ideal candidate will support the full life-cycle of recruitment—with a particular focus on law student recruitment and the summer associate program—and work closely with the Director, Legal Recruiting & Training in creating, developing, and implementing effective processes and best practices.
The Senior Manager will report to the Director and manage a team of two.
They will interface regularly with all departments within the Legal Talent Office, including the Diversity Management Department and the Legal Personnel Department, and with key stakeholders at the Firm, including the Chief Talent Officer and the Hiring Committee.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Lead and manage on campus and “pre-OCI” recruiting processes at assigned schools, including overseeing all campus logistics, communication with candidates and career services offices, offer dinners and follow up activities, etc.
- Work closely with partner team heads in executing strategy for their school teams, including organizing law school events, overseeing Firm sponsorship of student groups, and driving candidate follow-up and outreach efforts.
- Organize and execute a world-class summer associate program, including orientation, mentoring, assignments, evaluations, and social events.
- In collaboration with the Director, mentor and train the junior members of the recruiting team and liaise with Recruiting counterparts in the Firm’s 12 non-NY offices on various projects and requests as needed.
- Work with Business Development group to create compelling recruitment marketing materials and content for the careers website.
- Manage the Chambers Associate, Vault, and American Lawyer survey processes, including working with the Director on developing best practices for execution and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts at each publication.
- In collaboration with the Director, track and synthesize recruiting data for reporting to key stakeholders.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and source of practical knowledge for the Director and the Hiring Committee and proactively provide market intel.
- In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees.
- This includes complying with the firm’s information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to management.
- B.A. required, along with at least 8-10 years of recruiting experience (ideally at a law firm or another professional services environment).
- Must be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a proactive mindset.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be creative, flexible and open to new ideas and evolving responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and address sensitive matters with discretion.
- Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.