SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Associate Business Analyst for a large global group serving an international clientele consisting of some of the largest brands in the world. This role offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and tremendous growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will focus on project implementation, procedural design, daily support such as data integrity check, process reengineering and co-ordinate project activities and processes with different parties.
What You'll Do:
• Assist IT manager and business analyst to gather and evaluate data from internal and external business owners/stakeholders for orders, processing and data sourcing.
• Evaluate business and IT needs to accurately identify and interpret trends. Based on findings, prepare and communicate results and recommendations via appropriate form of documentation.
• Collaborate with regional business analyst on obtain consensus and sign-off on requirements and deliverables.
• Assist with user acceptance test plans and scripts.
• Assist with design and development of training and/or technical documentation
. • Review, analyze and maintain data maintenance working with regional system analyst to ensure data consistency and integrity.
What You'll Bring:
• BA/BS degree in a technical/quantitative field (IT, Computer Science) and at least 4 years of combined education and business experience with at least 1 to 2 years of experience with computer technology and application systems.
• Strong knowledge of excel, including VBA, ability to create and maintain excel order form with validation.
• Basic knowledge of java or any script language, with application coding and development experience is a big plus.
• Knowledge of SQL server development and administration.
• Experience on EDI processing and standards will be advantage.
• Experience on Jira/Scrum will be a PLUS.
• Strong time management and personal organization skills is a MUST.
• Effective communication and good interpersonal skills .
• Able to work under pressure and committed to deadline.
• Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Business Analyst.
• Chinese/Spanish fluency HIGHLY PREFERRED