View all jobs
Word Processing Lead OperatorNew York, New York
SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Word Processing Lead Operator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of departmental procedures. Attend on-going training classes. Assist with accurately entering data in the department’s Document Tracking database.
- Assist with a seamless turnover of workflow instructions from one shift to next. Shift: Wednesday - Sunday - 11:59 p.m. 7:45 a.m.
Education and Experience:
- Accurately edit/input, scan, convert and format legal documents
- Assist with electronically coordinating workflow to ensure quality document production
- Assist legal and non-legal personnel, as needed
- Ability to analyze document and provide time estimate
- Ability to handle and facilitate formatting large excel spreadsheets into a printable format
- Assist with coordinating detailed distributions of documents Flexibility to cover other WP shifts, as needed
- Attend on-going training classes to develop proficiency in all applications used by the firm for document production
- Ability to assist and facilitate creating and editing graphic presentations
- Ability to assist and facilitate the SEC compliance of PDFs to a PDFA format Knowledge, Skills, and
- Abilities Required: Exemplary customer service skills necessary to communicate effectively and provide information with courtesy and tact, often under tight time constraints
- Team player – must be able to work well with supervisors, coordinators, word processing operators and other departments.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite 2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook) Thorough knowledge of computer equipment and various software packages relating to document processing
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Must be resourceful
- Three to five years experience in a word processing center environment
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature, etc. Full C-19
- Vaccination is required unless otherwise permitted by law.