SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Key Account Manager for a large global group serving an international clientele consisting of some of the largest brands in the world.
This role offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and tremendous growth opportunities. Open to Minneapolis, MN or Secaucus, NJ office.
What You'll Do:
• The first point of contact for the RBO inquiries regarding existing products, pricing, labels & packaging library, and artwork clarification. Meets with the RBO weekly.
• Works directly with RBO for seasonal labels & packaging requests. Responsible for working with the RBO Marketing/Production teams to fully understand the full scope of the projects & provide sampling and pricing by deadline required, as and when requested.
• Works directly with RBO business partners including Marketing Production, Marketing, and Design on program rollouts, projects, and presentations. This can include participation in RBO internal meetings, along with providing the Brand with recommendations and guidance from a company perspective.
• Assists RBO to ensure all Regulatory Compliance requirements are met.
• Works with the RBO on planning and managing any Label & Packaging inventory
• Manages firms’s raw materials and finished good’s global locations inventory to meet RBO demands, either by using forecasting or historical sales data.
• Supports Global lead in collecting seasonal forecasts from the RBO and sharing with regional teams to manage regional inventory & plan production for up-and-coming seasons.
• Generates quarterly reporting and ad-hoc reporting when requested by Global Lead. Reporting includes but is not limited to Gap Inc Volume & Spend Report, Gap Inc Rebate Report, and company internal reporting.
• Maintains the RBOs Pricing list or Library e.g. updating with new items, ensuring specs, pricing is correct etc.
• Maintains firm’s sample submissions and approval status & all pricing documents in an organised and clean format.
• Manages firm’s regional production inquiries and issues when the arise. Responsible for expediting resolution of any issues within 48 hours with the support of Global Lead.
• Manages RBO’s inquiries regarding existing products, pricing, labels & packaging library, and artwork clarification.
• Coordinates communication across all company production locations including new global releases, pricing updates, Regulatory Compliance updates etc.
• Partners with the Global Lead and RBO to develop and document RBO’s internal Label & Packaging processes when requested by the Brand.
• Partners with IT and Global Lead to streamline firm workflows i.e. Translation database and lookup tables, (attributes, icons, etc.)
What You'll Bring:
• 4-year college degree in related field or equivalent industry work experience.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in packaging sourcing and quality assurance.
• Must be well versed with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Basic understanding of pre-press, print and traditional graphic arts procedures and standards.
• Great attitude and willingness to work and collaborate in a team environment under tight deadlines.