SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition with our top ranked global law firm client based in the NYC region. This is a hybrid remote role (2 days in office) and this role will provide strategic direction to and implement firm, multiple office, and practice area recruitment plans. This role will also act as primary hiring contact for lateral associate and summer associate hires for the NY office and act as firm-wide recruitment liaison for designated business units (major practice groups).
We are seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and 6-8+ years of related recruiting experience, preferably with a law firm. Working knowledge of recruiting software and applicant tracking systems, LawCruit/Simplicity expertise strongly preferred. This role offers a very generous and competive compensation package and excellent growth potential.
Responsibilities will include:
Lateral Associate Hiring
Law School Hiring & Summer Associate Program
- Working with office and business unit leaders on strategic growth initiatives and development of lateral candidate pipelines.
- Actively developing and maintaining relationships with local and national legal search firms.
- Working closely with our DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) team and other internal constituents to promote the active recruitment and retention of diverse candidates to the firm.
- Keeping current with industry updates and changes at competitive firms that could result in potential lateral opportunities.
- Overseeing the entire lateral recruitment process for all local lateral hires, including facilitating lateral attorney integration efforts.
- Maintaining the appropriate metrics to report and measure success as it relates to lateral recruitment.
- Managing and developing the local Talent Acquisition team.
- Managing local recruitment budget.
- Overseeing the planning and execution of on-campus recruitment efforts, including: scheduling, identification of interview teams, active management of offer follow-up effort, communications with recruits, and planning of social activities.
- Overseeing the planning and execution of the summer associate program.
- In conjunction with other members of the Talent Acquisition Team, plan, implement and drive efforts to increase and improve firm visibility and profile at targeted schools.
- Exceptional planning and organization skills, ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and smoothly.
- Outgoing, client service-oriented personality with a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with candidates, all levels of firm personnel and a variety of external entities.
- Must possess superior judgment and discretion and be able to protect and maintain highly confidential information.
- Travel required to other office locations and professional conferences, as requested.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed.