Source Pro Search is conducting a search for a System Engineering Developer.
Our client is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar-powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology based upon the longest continuous renewably powered flight program in history, this fast-growing startup is developing a new class of unmanned aircraft, providing the persistence of geosynchronous satellites with the powerful sensing capabilities and the flexibility of a large, airborne platform.
As a member of the Systems Engineering Team, you will be responsible for the following activities for the main UAS Programs:
· Responsible for developing a Systems Engineering Management Plan to maintain a consistent SE methodology across the program.
· Responsible for requirements validation and keeping a good requirements standard across the company.
· Perform requirements analysis and management at all Levels.
· Validate requirements at the system, capability, and equipment level.
· Support MBSE development and management at all Levels.
· Identify governing standards or industry guidelines for the development of the various systems.
· Generate reports and metrics for program transition reviews.
· Develop the Verification Plan of the program.
· Coordinate with Engineering the creation of Verification Procedures and Verification Reports.
· Provides validation of the Verification Procedures and appropriate lab set-ups.
· Support system integration and test.
· Verify all the requirements at the system, capability, and item levels,
· Development of the Verification Cross-Reference Matrix.
· Create and trace all the problem reports during the verification campaigns.
· Support AW on the delivery of System-level documentation to achieve a permit to fly.
· Demonstrated experience (more than 5 years) in systems engineering modeling and documenting, including the creation of the following work products during the complete lifecycle:
o Concept of Operations
o Requirements elicitation and analysis
o Use Cases
o Behavior Diagrams
o Trade Studies
o System Architecture
o Interface Control Documents
o Risk Analysis
o Verification Plans
· Demonstrated background (more than 5 years) in Systems Engineering methodology development (ARP4754, IEEE 15288,...).
Preferred Tool / Process Experience:
· Experience on projects seeking or receiving certification at the system or product level in the Aerospace or Automotive industries (CS-23, CS-25, TSO, DO-178C, DO-254)
· Experience with Systems Engineering SW tools - MBSE, Requirements databases.
· Experience as a System Requirements developer in the Aerospace sector
· 3DExperience PLM or another PLM tool
· SCADE Architect or another SysML tool
· Polarion ALM
· Good working knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines, Software Engineering highly desired.
· History of management of requirements databases, including performing bi-directional tracing, allocation of requirements from higher to lower levels, and creating regular metrics on requirements development status.
· Desirable ASEP, CSEP, or good knowledge of SE Handbook.
Please only post if you are a US Citizen only. (Green Card valid too)
Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.