View all jobs
Tax AdministratorWoodland Hills, CA
SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Tax Administrator.
This position requires a local candidate to work in the office 2-3 days per week and the remainder from home.
Tax Administrator Job Description
1. Tax Administration:
2.CCH Axcess Administration:
- E‐Filing operations maintenance
- Releasing E‐file forms and extensions during tax season as well as off‐season
- Generating reports to accurately maintain released database as well as pending tax returns that are ready to
- Managing e‐signature through the database (Axcess Tax Program/Workflow)
- Create, manage, and distribute tax engagement letters
- Create, manage, and distribute tax organizers (paper, PDF, and My1040Data).
- Oversee roll over of tax returns in tax software
- Assist with tax configuration/defaults
- Assist in scanning tax return documents
- Xpitax Outsource liaison ‐ formatting workpapers and sending/receiving tax projects to/from Outsource.
- 1099's, business licenses, and property taxes ‐ coordinating and filing
- Manage client database in CCH including oversee client set‐ups and client updates.
- Workflow project administration
- Create and Manage due date and projects in Workflow
- Roll over due date projects in Workflow
- Document administration
- Empty out document trash can
- Update "years" folders in Document
- Update settings in Document as needed
- Portal administration
- Creating portals
- Portal troubleshooting with clients.
- Adding additional portal users for clients
- Process tax documents uploaded to portal and Share Safe.
- Oversee client requests as it relates to portal management, organizer management, client database updates, client
document requests, etc.
4. Ad Hoc tasks and projects as needed by leadership
- Work with technology partner in managing the following
- 3rd party software providers (Cetrom, CCH, etc.) as well as technology related vendors
- Assist in managing tickets with Cetrom
- Oversee execution and implementation of technology resources including purchasing, training, and application
- Collaborating with the technology committee to find solutions to on‐going technical issues and
research new software to stay innovative in information management.
- Maintain computer and any tech hardware needs