View all jobs
Senior Paralegal (Private Equity)New York, NY
SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Private Equity Paralegal in the New York of Boston with our prestigious and large firm client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the attorneys with all aspects of corporate acquisition and sales transactions.
- Due diligence review and organization
- Organizing data rooms
- Conducting lien searches and preparing summaries
- Preparing UCC filings
- Drafting closing agendas and organizing closing documents, drafting officer certificates, board and shareholder resolutions and side letters; drafting closing memoranda and settlement statements
- Coordinating transfer of funds among parties, agents and banks;
- Tracking and organizing signature pages
- Preparing and delivering closing binders
- Preparing Blue Sky filings.
- Entity formation; ongoing corporate maintenance; drafting board minutes and maintaining minute books.
This role offers a very generous compensation package as well as a great work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- and 5+ years of relevant corporate experience is required.