View all jobs
Capital Markets Attorney (Spanish Fluent)New York, NY
SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for a Spanish fluent Associate Attorney with:
Excellent opportunity for associates who desire to become key players in a top-ranked capital markets practice and who are interested in substantial client interaction and significant responsibility.
- a minimum of 3-years of Capital Markets.
- The successful candidate will have high academics as well as major law firm experience working on sophisticated capital markets matters.
- Experience and strong interest in representing issuers and underwriters in public and private securities offerings,
- Exchange Act reporting and SEC compliance required.
- Position requires experience representing both foreign private issuers, sovereigns and sub-sovereigns and underwriters.