SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Staff Analog Audio Engineer to design and develop analog electronics of exciting new communication systems. You will be working closely with an Emmy award-winning Analog Audio Engineer and have the opportunity to learn from decades of audio design experience.
What you will do in the position:
· Function as an electrical lead in new product development teams
· Perform board-level analog electronics design and development of products and systems
· Participate in project planning
· Write technical specifications
· Identify risks and suggest mitigation approaches
· Support regulatory testing of new products
· Review other team members’ analog electronic designs
· Be an analog electronics expert consultant for other Engineers
What you will need to succeed in this position:
· 3 or more years as an electronics design engineer
· Previous experience in wired or wireless communication systems
· Digital Electronics Design
· Audio circuit design and test
· Good technical leadership skills
Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, pet insurance, life insurance, and 401K contributions.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds, 50 pounds with assistance.