View all jobs
Senior Billing CoordinatorLos Angeles, CA
SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Senior Billing Coordinator.
Under the direct supervision of the Billing Supervisor, the Senior Billing Coordinator performs billing duties by receiving, processing and printing BSRs/proformas.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To, The Following
- Prints bills and verifies descriptions and dollar amounts; ensures compliance with client s billing protocols;
- Reviews all BSRs against the BSR Tracking Report;
- Produces complex schedules as required by the attorneys;
- Verifies assigned attorneys against delinquent BSR Report; notifies attorneys of outstanding BSRs; collects and mails out all bills;
- Assists attorneys with billing questions and requests;
- Maintains billing manuals for assigned billing attorneys;
- Work overtime as required, in particular at month end and year end; and
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required in Business Administration or Finance (preferred);
- At least 3 years of general accounting for finance experience;
- At least 3 years of legal billing experience;
- Advanced, proficiency in Word and Excel and Accounting software (Elite preferred); and
- Advanced, knowledge of accounting principles and concepts.