SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Litigation Docketing Clerk/Specialist for a Prominent Global Law Firm in Los Angeles, CA.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Advise attorneys on procedural matters and discuss strategy.
- Provide data entry into the firm’s docket and calendar system, including computation of due dates.
- Alert attorneys of incoming court papers, notices and impending deadlines.
- Research cases by various methods including Pacer, Westlaw, Internet, newspapers and magazines, etc.
- Review documents before service and filing for correct form, signatures, required filing fees, required number of copies, etc.
- Perform electronic filing with courts in all federal and state jurisdictions throughout the U.S.
- Monitor cases in federal and state courts, and governmental and administrative agencies.
- Experience with using CompuLaw Vision docketing system required.