SourcePro Search has an experienced Senior Paralegal (Litigation) for our top ranked law firm client to be based out of their New York office.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Perform work in an efficient and cost-effective manner so as to permit the Firm to reasonably collect fees for such work;
- Meet expectations of billable hours target of 1,725 (unless otherwise specified);
- Perform daily case management tasks, including organizing and saving key case correspondence, pleadings, discovery, expert materials, and client documents;
- Assist attorney team with organization and maintenance of case documents, and routine monitoring of case dockets and patent activity;
- Assist with factual research in internal and external databases and coordinate with research services staff; Assist with deposition, hearing and trial preparation;
- Coordinate with internal resources and outside vendor services;
- Work overtime as required; and Handle additional projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of Litigation Paralegal experience (Litigation experience required);
- ABA-approved Paralegal Certificate (preferred);
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred);
- Fundamental proficiency and understanding of the lifecycle of a litigation and working knowledge of key documents related to a litigation including, but not limited to, case correspondence, pleadings, discovery, depositions, expert discovery, trial and appellate documents;
- Advanced proficiency in software including, but not limited to, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and Acrobat Adobe; Fundamental proficiency in software including, but not limited to, MS PowerPoint, LiveNote, Case Notebook, Relativity and FTP software (FileZilla);
- Fundamental proficiency in online research and internet search resources (Lexis Nexis/Westlaw);
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to manage competing deadlines and assignments;
- Fundamental knowledge of Litigation practice-area-specific procedures and terminology;
- Fundamental to Advanced knowledge of relevant jurisdictional/court/agency processes and procedures, including knowledge of Federal court practices, local rules and deadlines;
- Fundamental knowledge of timekeeping and expense reporting applications.
- Hands on experience with security systems, including vulnerability management, identity and access management, security risk assessments, application testing, SAST/DAST, etc.;
- Strong proven experience providing secure design guidance for diverse applications.