SourcePro Search is conducting a search for an ERP Administrator.
This position will be a blend of day to day support and project work.
The ERP administrator will provide functional and technical support for ERP-related business issues, ERP upgrades, and maintenance to the ERP.
Additionally they assist in the enhancement/development of reports, dashboards, script writing and other technology-integration projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with functional departments to improve the effectiveness of the ERP system and improve work flow.
- Customize and configure workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- Develop dashboards and operational reports departmental use.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of data based on user requests
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operations and IT staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, resolve issues during systems upgrades and ensure that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
- Create effective technical (automated and on-demand) reports, and instructional manuals to document systems development.
- Troubleshoot system problems and issues encountered by users relating to populating data fields and data reporting.
- Identify and resolve issues by recommending modifications to business processes as applicable.
- Monitor ERP systems administration, user security on routine basis.
- Participate in evaluation of proposed software or software enhancements, make recommendations based on analysis
- Complete all other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analysis or a related field with at least 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Infor, Microsoft Navision or any other ERP systems a plus.
- Technical skill in relation databases.
- Must be able to think logically when solving complex business challenges
- Experience with large data sets.