SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a Workday Analyst.
As the Workday Analyst, will be responsible for providing functional and technical support on the use of HR applications. The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports the HRMS upgrades, reporting, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Provide functional and technical support, identify and troubleshoot system problems. Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and process improvement opportunities
- Manage system access to ensure appropriate security procedures are in place, perform data audits
- Perform analysis of HR functionality, recommend and develop process/customer service improvements and system enhancements to optimize the HR systems value
- Participate in reviewing, planning, testing and implementing system upgrades
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology and understand statutory and regulatory requirements affecting HR, Benefits, Recruitment and Payroll systems
- Lead HRIS related projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of HR and HRIS system experience with proficient knowledge of Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll processes and policy
- Experience and expertise with, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, and Absence required; experience with Workday and Kronos Workforce Central, preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel and Access.
- Requires excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated understanding of the concepts and issues unique to the management of HR data.
- Outgoing, client service-oriented personality with a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.