SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal with a great firm in New York City. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal Certificate as well as extensive litigation/trial experience. This role requires a sound knowledge of Concordance as well as some travel. OT availability is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arrange filings, mailings and effecting service for matters in Federal and
state courts, government agencies and other parties.
• Conduct research in Westlaw, Bloomberg, and other legal databases.
• Conduct research in Relativity and other discovery management tools.
• Assist with the organization of client materials and attorney work product
including in computer-based technology, especially Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Maintain forms, corporate books and databases relating to partnerships,
corporations, limited liability companies and other corporate forms, and
research with respect to state filing requirements.
• Form and qualify entities to do business in various states and other
jurisdictions including coordinating with foreign counsel to form entities and
prepare formation agreements.