View all jobs
Real Estate AttorneyNew York, NY
SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Associate to join a leading global firm in the New York Office.
The ideal candidate has:
This role offers an excellent compensation package as well as tremendous growth potential within a global leader.
- 4-5 years of commercial real estate experience
- and will have very strong document drafting and negotiating skills, including, but not limited to:
- negotiating, preparing and revising restrictive covenants,
- subordination agreements, loan agreements, loan modifications, and a wide-range of commercial real estate transactions, including:
- drafting purchase and sale agreements, acquisitions, mortgage and asset-based financing, dispositions and development of real property and assets.
- Candidate must know Florida Real Estate law.