SourcePro Search has a fantastic opportunity for an AVP, Investment Accounting/Controller in Columbus, OH.
This role offers an excellent compensation package as well as a comprehensive relocation package and an opportunity to work with a leading insurance company.
The ideal candidate has an MBA/CPA with 10 + years in a similar role with at least 10 years of experience in a leadership role. Candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Advise on interpretation of technical accounting literature for investments and operationalize the literature.
- Provide leadership to a team of investment accountants who accumulate, analyze and communicate investment results on a complex portfolio of investments.
- Provide strategic direction related to the company’s systems and processes utilized to acquire, value and account for the Company's Investment portfolio.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of controls for Investments and Investment Controllership.
- Lead, train and mentor other managers, directors and executives.