SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a motivated IT Analyst (M365 Support) for a large global law firm to be based in their New York or San Francisco office.
The Technology Services department is dedicated to delivering top-notch support and services to the global business operations.
What You'll Do:
The M365 Support Analyst is accountable for supporting and maintaining the following areas:
• Required: Administration and support of Microsoft Exchange server and Exchange Online
• Required: Experience with administration of Microsoft Outlook add-ins
• Required: Experience with administration of messaging flow services – e.g., Mimecast; ClearSwift
• Preferred: Experience with administration of M365 applications – Microsoft Teams; OneDrive; SharePoint Online
• Preferred: Experience with collaboration tools – Cisco WebEx; Zoom; Slack; Mural; Condeco
• Preferred: Experience with packaging, configuration, deployment, patching of software
• Preferred: Experience with providing technical expertise for projects where required
The remit of this team is global and extends to all aspects of 3rd line support relating to the infrastructure and services, independent of location.
The role involves:
• Providing a single point of technical leadership on projects (including SIPs and SEs) for technical delivery, leading the technical decision making.
• Ensuring that services are effectively delivered, understood and supported so that they fulfil business needs.
• Providing 3rd line support for the timely resolution of incidents and problems
• End-to-end ownership of incidents, ensuring accurate and timely updates
• Accountable for the management and maintenance of systems and services
• Keeping within operational targets
Works with the network of Product Leaders, Product Specialists and Team Leaders to ensure a coordinated approach to support, improvements, disaster recovery and security across applications and infrastructure.
• A close working relationship should be developed with the IT Process Management team
• Ensure that the technology area is well understood by the Support Assistants
Role and responsibilities
Architecture & Technology Planning
• Understand the relevant technology standards and roadmaps
Application and Infrastructure Support
Works with the Team Leader to ensure effective, seamless support for end users to include:
• Support of applications and infrastructure;
• Ensure effective hand-offs between teams;
• Ensure effective, reliable and efficient end to end processes (internal and external) are in place;
• Embed continuous improvement and leading by example;
• Operate within Service and Operational Level Agreements and performance reporting; and
• Maintain appropriate documentation for effective 3rd line support
• Diagnose all incidents/problems escalated to 3rd line support
• Develop implementation plans for dealing with requests for change
• Define and deliver continuous improvement programs
Build and Implementation
• Provide specialist guidance information to the Support, Systems Testing and Quality Assurance functions
• Ensure that documentation and training materials are created and are suitable
• Refer to domain experts for guidance on specialized areas of risk, such as architecture and environment.
• Take part in audits and risk assessments as directed by the Global Application and Security Manager.
• Participate in disaster recovery rehearsals to prove their effectiveness.
Quality, Methods & Tools
• Strive for improvements to processes by suggesting changes in approach
• Provide advice to management on ways of improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their control mechanisms.
What You'll Bring:
• Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in a 3rd line role supporting Microsoft Exchange environments.
• Experience working within the professional services sector
• Commitment to rapidly resolve incidents using a logical and structured approach to problem solving.
• Personal credibility, highly self-motivated, self-starter
• Excellent communication skills