Attention Plaintiff Personal Injury Paralegals!
Great firms in NYC and the Bronx hiring! 10+ openings!
What You'll Do:
• Assist attorneys, clients, and paralegals daily using Spanish.
• Manage calendar, court calendar, schedule depositions, and appointments for attorneys and clients as well as calendar dates from court orders.
• Draft pleadings such as summons and complaints, bill of particulars, supplemental bill of particulars, responses, demands, stipulations, and court e-filing.
• Review, assemble and file motions, oppositions, and replies made by the attorneys.
• Manage, organize, and handle over 100+ cases in paper and electronic filing system while using Smart Advocate. Maintain constant communication with attorneys, adjusters, and clients in both English and Spanish.
• Schedule meetings between attorneys and clients, and between attorneys through zoom or conference calls, as well as assist with translation.
• Manage, handle, record, and make payments for cases.
• Maintain excellent communication with attorneys, clerks, coworkers, clients, doctors, and adjusters.
• Daily management of Outlook, Microsoft, Office, PDF, Internet, email, text messages, mail, calls, and Smart Advocate of over 100 + cases.
• Assist and train coworkers while prioritizing tasks as well as assisting attorneys with translation. Positions available in Manhattan and the Bronx.
Salaries to 95k + OT + bonus.