SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a highly motivated individual with demonstrated experience managing and leading software development efforts in a securities trading system environment.
What You'll Do:
- Manage software development efforts to the project plans and collaborate with the Project Management Office regarding project tracking and control.
- Work together with various teams to assess and evaluate business requirements for the purposes of facilitating the translation into software.
- Drive the project planning process to manage software deliverables.
- Manage staff adherence to the SDLC and Quality Assurance processes.
- Manage software releases in accordance with established release management and work order work flows.
- Work closely with the software development management team to maintain the integrity of the trading system software architecture framework, the messaging infrastructure and the logical transaction domain structure and boundaries.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance and Use Case development teams to effectively facilitate and manage the testing process.
- Leverage technical subject matter expertise as a key decision maker in:
- Tactical planning decisions.
- Software design.
- Establishing Failure/Recovery paradigms.
- Participate in the system performance analysis and tuning efforts.
- Provide level 3 production support.
- Participate as a member of Requirements Committee and Crisis Management Team.