SourcePro Search is conducting a search for an experienced Billing Specialist for our top-rated law firm client in their New York office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of drafting and finalizing client bills.
What You'll Do:
The Billing Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with Client Services Lawyers (CSL) and others, to ensure timely billing and collection;
- Monitor unbilled time; generate proformas; generate draft bills; and confirm bills comply with approved billing arrangements;
- Prepare write-up/write-down forms and obtain approvals;
- Prepare bill reports, fee, and disbursement summary, and prepare final bill;
- Communicate with clients to resolve billing/collection issues;
- Collaborate with CSLs on engagement letters; and
- Maintain client billing folders.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in legal or professional services billing.
- Aderant experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.