SourcePro Search is conducting a search for a motivated Service Desk Analyst for a large law firm to be based in their New Jersey office.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for end users seeking problem resolution. The position requires a basic level of familiarity with Windows technologies and virtual desktops with a willingness to learn rapidly. A professional, personable demeanor is essential as is a relentless dedication to customer service. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and willing to go the extra mile to solve problems. Advanced people and communications skills are critical to success.
What You'll Do:
- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Providing technical assistance via e-mail, phone, help desk ticketing system and in-person;
- Basic administration of E-Mail, Distribution lists, Active Directory - new hire set ups; Troubleshoot remote user connection issues;
- Create, update and maintain documentation for all staff and firm assets:
- Advise and assist clients with specialized projects;
- Utilize ticketing system to input, gather and analyze information;
- Perform installation and configuration for mobile devices;
- Movement and set up of all IT equipment for scheduled office and employee move, add, changes;
- Manage, support, troubleshoot and repair hardware including printers, Macs, PC's;
- Work with 3rd party vendors;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations;
- Position may require weekend flexibility or working other shifts;
- Required to follow proper escalation procedures.
- Participate in On-Call Rotation
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with several software programs (in particular Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, iManage);
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and develop computer skills as required to meet user demand;
- Ability to work independently while contributing to the team;
- Ability to travel periodically to other offices as needed.